Here's a joke for you:


Remember:

Laughter is the best medicine!

Unless you're treating diarrhea.











Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Time for a new joke!

This one raised a few eyebrows, and frankly, those are my favorite jokes:

After a night on the town, a young woman invited her date into the house.
"You can't make any noise," she warned him. "My parents are in bed and if they find out you’re here, they'll kill us."
The couple started kissing on the sofa, but after a while the young man said, "I have to go to the bathroom!"
“You can’t use the bathroom, it’s right by my parent’s room. They’ll hear you!”
“But I really have to go!”
“Well,” she replied. "Just, use the kitchen sink."
So he tip toed to the kitchen. A few minutes later, he popped his head around the door and asked,
"Do you have any toilet paper, or should I just use the dish towel?"




No comments:

Post a Comment