Here's a joke for you:


Remember:

Laughter is the best medicine!

Unless you're treating diarrhea.











Tuesday, April 1, 2014

New Happenings

So,
Things are happening with my Joke Telling project again.
First:
I've noticed there are enough jokes on this blog.
That'a going to change.
Second:
I'm getting ready to publish a large collection of jokes with instructions on how to tell a joke.
Stay tuned.
In the meantime:

A young man was bragging to a friend.
“Hey, guess what! I just got engaged to a girl over in Centerville!”
“That’s great!” replied the friend. “What wait a minute, aren’t you engaged to a girl from Farmington?”
“That’s right, I am!” beamed the young man.
“Hang on a minute, how can you be engaged to two girls in two different towns?”
The young man smiled confidently. “I’ve got a bicycle.”



No comments:

Post a Comment