Here's a joke for you:


Remember:

Laughter is the best medicine!

Unless you're treating diarrhea.











Wednesday, February 3, 2016

New jokes for February


What's the best side of the cemetery to live on?
The outside.

--------------------------

Two guys are walking side by side down the street. One of them sees a mirror on the ground, grabs it, looks at it, and says, "This guy looks so familiar, but I can't remember where I know him from."
The other guy grabs it from his hand, takes a look at it, and says, "It's me, you idiot!"

-----------------------------

When is the only time you're justified in slapping your mother in law in the mouth?
When her mustache is on fire.

-----------------------------

My doctor wants me to change my eating habits and try vegetarianism.
But I'm not sure I can give up cold turkey.

-------------------------------

Bill was in his office, struggling with an account. He asked his secretary for some mathematical help.
"If I were to give you $20,000, less 14%, how much would you take off?" he asked her.
The secretary replied, "Everything but my earrings."

---------------------------------

Bob had taken seriously ill. To make things easier on everyone, his bed was moved to a corner of the living room. One evening Bob turned for the worse so Susan sent for friends and relatives to come over and gather around his bed.
Bob: "Susan, are you here?"
Susan: "Yes Bob, I am right here."
Bob: "Stevie, are you here Stevie?"
Stevie: "Yes Dad, I am right here."
Susan: "Bob, we are all here gathered 'round your bed. Here’s Jenny, and here’s your mother."
Bob: "Well, if you're all here; Why is the light on in the kitchen?!"

----------------------------------------

A woman walked into a bar and asked for a double entendre.

So the bartender gave her one.

No comments:

Post a Comment