Here's a joke for you:


Remember:

Laughter is the best medicine!

Unless you're treating diarrhea.











Wednesday, January 13, 2016

"Iffy" jokes

I heard these jokes recently, and I thought they were both really stupid.
But I can't stop thinking about them, and I can't stop chuckling when I do.
What does that mean?
Check these jokes out, and tell me what you think.
----------
Jeffrey bought something he had always wanted – A horse.
But the horse didn’t seem to have much energy, so Jeffrey took the horse to see the vet.
“This horse is very old.” Said the vet after examining Jeffrey’s horse.
“Oh no! Will I ever be able to race him?” Asked Jeffrey.
“Yes!” replied the vet, “And you’ll probably beat him!”
--------------
A guy just told me he had his appendix removed five years ago.
I asked him, “Have a scar?”

He said, “No thanks, I don’t smoke.”


No comments:

Post a Comment