Here's a joke for you:


Remember:

Laughter is the best medicine!

Unless you're treating diarrhea.











Friday, January 1, 2016

Jokes and one liners for New Years Day!

Everyone hates me because I'm paranoid!
-------------------
You can go anywhere you want if you look serious and carry a clipboard.
----------------------
"It is not MY fault that I never learned to accept responsibility!"
-----------------------
I looked through a book called "50 things to do before you die". I was sure that "shout for help" would be one of them.
----------------------
I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize
---------------------------------
A guy goes to the doctor.
Doctor: What's the problem?
Guy: I think I'm a moth.
Doctor: I'm a cardiologist. You should be seeing a psychiatrist.
Guy: I know that.
Doctor: Then why did you come here?

Guy: Because your light was on.


No comments:

Post a Comment