Here's a joke for you:


Remember:

Laughter is the best medicine!

Unless you're treating diarrhea.











Thursday, April 7, 2016

Here are the new jokes you were looking for:



I remember the last thing my grandfather said to me before he kicked the bucket.
He said, "How far do you think I can kick this bucket?"
---------------------------
A Spanish speaking magician told the audience he'll disappear on the count of three.
He said "Uno, dos"
 *POOF*. 
He disappeared without a tres.
---------------------
I accidentally gave my girlfriend a glue stick instead of chapstick. She's still not talking to me.
---------------------------
I broke up with my cross eyed girlfriend.
I thought she was seeing someone else.
--------------------------
Capitalization can really change a sentence. For example:
I love to eat candy.
I love to eat capitalization.
------------------------------
Bubba tells his friends all about his new Thermos Jug. "It keeps hot things hot and cold things cold".
“So what do you have in there?” They want to know.
"Hot stew and iced tea."
-----------------------------
This hillbilly is traveling down the road when a highway patrolman pulls him over.
"You got any I.D.?" the patrolman asks.
"Bout what?" the hillbilly replies.
---------------------------------
My boss says he's going to fire the employee with the worst posture.
I've got a hunch it might be me.
------------------------------
Why don't witches wear underwear?

So they can get a better grip on the broom.


No comments:

Post a Comment