Here's a joke for you:


Remember:

Laughter is the best medicine!

Unless you're treating diarrhea.











Sunday, April 24, 2016

Here's what's happening next!

On Saturday, May 7th, at Noon, I'll be presenting my joke telling seminar again!
DON'T MISS IT!
We're going to have a blast!
It's all in conjunction with the promotion of my book, You Must Be Joking.
It's FREE on Amazon Kindle right now!

click here for You Must Be Joking!

Come ready to participate, we're going to tell LOTS of good jokes!

------------------------------
So what if I can’t spell Armageddon? It’s not the end of the world.
--------------------------------------
I think a lot of the conflict that happened in the Wild West could’ve been avoided had architects in those days just made their towns big enough for everyone.
-------------------------------------
You’ll never be as lazy as whoever named the fireplace.
-----------------------------------
How many skunks does it take to change a light bulb?
A phew.
---------------------------------

I'm so excited spring is here, I think I'm going to wet my plants.



No comments:

Post a Comment